Sunday, November 13, 2016

Week 76-November 7, 2016

Week 76-November 7, 2016

Hola familia!

This week we taught Christina and Fernando again and gave them a date
in December to be baptised and they accepted it. We also got to teach
Angela's family a couple more times. I love these two families so
much- in our lesson with Christina and Fernando, Christina said the
closing prayer and after finishing, she cried. The Spirit was very
strong as she prayed- for her family, about the Book of Mormon, and
about her family moving to London.

We taught Angela a few more times and one of our lessons was the plan
of salvation and we drew it out on the white board she has in her
living room- the boys loved it and understood very well.

The weather is getting very cold very fast- it's freezing! but life is
very good. I know this church is true and my love for the Book or
Mormon is getting stronger and stronger every day that I read it. I
just want to take my testimony and throw it at all our investigators
and make them all know exactly what I know- too bad it doesn't work
like that. I just pray every night so hard that they will all come to
know what I know is true for themselves so they can experience the
same joy and direction the gospel gives me.

I love you all! Have a fantastic week!

Love,
Elder Jensen

Elder Mthombeni and our friend Valentina who helps us tons with all of our Spanish speaking friends

No comments:

Post a Comment