Sunday, September 4, 2016

Week 66-August 29, 2016

Week 66-August 29, 2016
No time...
Sorry!

We had a few things come up last minute today and I don't have time to
write. But thank you for the emails. As always. Big update: Jeffrey
moved back to America. I hope he joins the church.

I'm doing just fine. Learning lots as always. Missing you all as
always but love being here.

Lots of love,
Elder Jensen

Next week is transfers so I won't email until Tuesday. I'll probably
be moving- almost without a doubt.

P.s. Thanks for the package mom! I'm excited to get it. :) you're the best!



A senior couple in Cambridge I have grown to love- the Jackmans! 

Cambridge DM

Jeffrey! In the middle. He's back in Philadelphia for college. Sad goodbye- love this guy!

Bowling! Pday today


Ward picnic! Our friend James (an investigator) next to me 

No comments:

Post a Comment