Sunday, April 23, 2017

Week 99- April 17, 2017

Week 99- April 17, 2017

Hey guys, I'm going to the temple this Thursday with Elder Withers,
Mthombeni, and Bender (all in my group) this Thursday so that will be
our P-day this week. President Stevens gave me permission to email you
guys just to let you know so you wouldn't worry; I'll email on
Thursday. Love you and happy Easter.

Elder J


April 20, 2017

Unfortunately the temple took a bit more of the day then we thought it
would and we had a lesson this evening too so I don't have time to
email but all is well. Just excited to see you guys and making every
last moment here count. All is well with the area and elder Hathaway
is an amazing guy we have a blast together. I felt peace at the temple
and feel that the Lord is pleased with my efforts to serve Him. Even
though I am far from perfect I am grateful His grace makes my best
effort enough. I love Him and I am so grateful for my mission so far.
Still got work to do! Happy Easter! I love you to the moon and back!

Elder Jensen

P.s. Can you send me a pic of my baptism, a pic of benjamins baptism,
and the pic of me and Mandy at her baptism? We want to show them to a
9 year old In a part member family who wasn't Baptised. Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment