Sunday, April 9, 2017

Week 97-April 3, 2017

Week 97-April 3, 2017

Hello familia, sounds like an exciting week at home! Thanks for the updates and for all the emails. It sounds like the Daines had a really nice time and everyone else too. Way to throw a party!

Well, as you can probably tell, Elder Yamada is getting transferred. We had great transfer together and I am glad I was able to serve with such a faithful, humble missionary. This last week we added some new people to our teaching pool too and it has been exciting. Jamie and Carly watched General Conference with us in the Clues' home on Sunday evening and it went really well. They were able to give up smoking this week for good and I am proud of them. Carly's faith has grown so much recently.

With Elder Yamada going, this means my last companion. I won't be training this time and his name is Elder Hathaway. I don't know much about him but I'll tell you more next week. 

I am so grateful for my Saviour Jesus Christ and I know that He directs this work and knows each of us perfectly. When I get down or if I get discouraged over my weaknesses or my failings I find comfort knowing that they know my weaknesses and strengths too and still love me. Like Ashley said, some things happen simply because They are trying to build us as people. I am so grateful to be here... but also so excited to see all of you. I miss and love all of you very much. Thank you for your support! Have a great week.

con mucho amor,
Elder Jensen

Thanks to the best family in the world, I didn't spill a drop of chocolate or cake batter on my tie. Thanks again for the apron. 

Our FHE activity last week; making a creme egg cake with Jamie and Carly. 

A zone pday last week! Seems like we see all these guys all the time 

Nothing like some chess to unify your companionship 

My creation... we made pancakes for some member and I made a fried egg encased in pancake. Really good. 

Oreos and milk; our first sweets for a week. We quit sweets while Jamie and Carly were quitting smoking but this was to celebrate once they did it!

Zone Meeting w Elder Yamada on our shoulders 

No comments:

Post a Comment