Sunday, July 17, 2016

Week 59-July 11, 2016

Week 59-July 11, 2016
Hi fam!

I don't have a lot of time to write this week but thank you all so much for the emails and updates. I look forward to reading each one of your emails so much- thank you for taking the time each week! I am so glad to hear that yiwei and amanda got baptised, what an amazing story. I can't wait to talk to them about it when i get home. I am doing well and I am happy to be here. I love England and I love English people and especially the members here. It is so easy to see what a difference there is in families that live the gospel and those that don't, the members here are amazing and i love this ward and this country so much. I know that God is our Father in Heaven and that He has a plan that we are a part of. I am thankful for Jesus Christ and his sacrifice and the key role He has played in our Father's plan. This is His church and He is at the head, and Thomas S. Monson is His prophet. What a wonderful message I get to share and regardless of who listens and who doesn't, I am proud to put on my badge every day. He is the Son of God and to represent him is an honor. I love you all! have a great week!

Love,
Elder Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment