Sunday, October 4, 2015

Week 18--September 28, 2015

Week 18--September 28, 2015
Hey family!

Man I can't even tell you how fun it is to read your emails. It brings
me so much joy. It's so good to hear that everything is going well and
that you are each doing missionary work and that your testimonies are
so strong! My week was really good and to sum it up, basically we have
been street contacting all week long because we have almost zero
investigators. It has been very hard, but a good growing experience
and so I'm thankful for that. I wore the tie you sent me yesterday
Mom! I got some compliments for it too which is awesome because we are
always wearing a tie so if you get a compliment for it then you know
it's a nice one. I have been learning so much as a district leader and
although I am still struggling to learn everything and there is a lot
for me to improve I feel as if I am getting a little more comfortable
with some of the responsibilities. I love the chance to think about
more people then just the folks we work with in our area. Good to hear
that ashley didn't get affected by that earthquake! I found a guy from
Santiago this week and had a really long and good convo with him and
took a picture to send to ashley so I'll attach it.

Dad, can you tell me a little more about grandpa? Exciting to hear
that Yiwei and Amanda are still interested, I'll keep them in my
prayers. Mom, how is young women's going?

Hope you all have an amazing week. I love you all so much it is
difficult to put into words! I pray for you each every single night.

Love,
Elder Jensen
A zone pday badminton tournament! 

No comments:

Post a Comment