Sunday, January 10, 2016

Week 32-January 4, 2016

Week 32-January 5, 2016
Transfers week

You guys had such awesome holidays.... Super awesome stuff yo. Can't
wait for J-semite 2017.

I am super low on motivation to write much this week I'm sorry but I
will do my best to summarise. We just got our transfer news so I am
staying here in Basildon with elder Hesen which means I am sending him
home in 6 weeks, this is his last transfer. We are teaching a couple
of really great people. We will see how they do. If you want to pray
for someone pray for Christiana and Nagaret and John and Leanne.

Hmm.. Ok so in other news we had a good week. This morning we met with
a mother named Cari and her one year old daughter Ivy and she accepted
a baptismal date so we are very excited about her. Christiana is on
date to be baptised on the 31st and Nagaret wants to be baptised soon-
we are still ironing out the details though because her family is
moving from Portugal to here in Basildon next week.

The zone is going to see some change this next transfer because we are
getting some new missionaries. Excited about that but I will really
miss the ones who are leaving. I have really grown to love them
especially the ones who are leaving. The rain is really coming down
lately here in England. It's also getting really cold again... I am
counting my blessings cause being in a car helps a lot.

The more I learn about and come to know the Saviour and his teachings
and his life, the more I believe in Him. Everything ties back to Him
and our message is indeed centred on Jesus Christ. He was the greatest
example we will ever have so follow Him and things will work out.

Miss you all so much. I send my love and prayers. Keep reppin the J-squad.

Elder Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment